Hello Sdalu, welcome to Wikipedia.
If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Help desk or (if you want a broader audience) the village pump, or ask me on my talk page. I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian!
- You can introduce yourself on the new users page.
- You can find lots more information, including open tasks and daily tips, at the Community Portal.
- You can sign your name using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
- Before saving a page, it's a good idea to use the Show preview button to review your edits. Also, consider writing a summary for each edit.
- The Tutorial is a great way to learn the basics in a more perspicuous fashion.
Again, welcome! Chris Roy 01:39, 3 May 2004 (UTC)
I love the photos
Welcome from me too. I see you're off to a roaring start, and I'm very impressed with the photos you've uploaded - all the japanese ones are great, and the polar bear one is excellent too. You might like to make up a little gallery or list of your photos, and/or add yourself to Wikipedia:Wikipedians/Photographers. Unfortunately a recent software update has temporarily broken the feature whereby I can tell which articles reference a given picture - did you include the polar bear photo in an article yet? -- Finlay McWalter | Talk 23:31, 2 Jun 2004 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for your tips and feedback. Pictures included in stub articles don't seem to be referenced, is it the bug you are refering to? The polar bear photo was for the San Diego Zoo, I finally added it, but I think a view of the zoo itself would be better, so I left a note in the discussion section (I hope it was the purpose of this section) -- sdalu 10:04, 3 Jun 2004 (UTC)
- The backlinking issue isn't confined to stub pages, or even to new ones. Stubs really aren't anything special, they're just articles to which someone has added a stub message. And yes, you've understood the point of the article talk page perfectly (although you'll often find that uncontrovertial articles aren't watched by so many people, and so your question may languish unanswered). -- Finlay McWalter | Talk 19:27, 3 Jun 2004 (UTC)
New Photo Matching Service
I'm contacting you because you listed yourself at Wikipedia:Wikipedians/Photographers. You might be interested in a new wikiproject page that lists photographers and articles that need photos by location. The page is located at Wikipedia:Photo Matching Service or WP:PMS GabrielF 00:42, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
Anne Frank Tree
The Anne Frank Tree is about to be cut down. I found you took one photo from a nearby church. Do you happen to have a more detailed photo of the tree? See the article. Thanks. (SEWilco (talk) 18:35, 20 November 2007 (UTC))